Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Frustrated

I got my first speeding ticket in over 10 years today. I was going 40 in a 25. I honestly had no idea that I was speeding. I was on the way to the gym, listening to SEAN HANNITY, getting all worked up over swine flu, and I think I just flew down the street.
The worst part was, I opened my purse to discover that I had left my wallet (ID, and insurance card) in my diaper bag. I had nothing. Not even money.
The good news is, I was wearing my gym clothes. A tank top, shorts, had just sprayed on perfume...maybe girls can get a break from male cops. Then again...I must not be very hot, cuz my ticket was still 109.50$!!! I guess that is better than the 400$ is was suppose to cost me.
Can you believe that? Unreal! Lets just say, I wasn't happy.
Thankfully, Mike was PATIENT and CALM.
UGGGG, I really dislike those flashing red and blue lights!

No comments: