Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OUR BABY TURNS 1 !

What kind of things do you say, when you are commemorating the birth of your child?
I cant believe he is already one year old
ASHER PRATT
Your name Asher means Happy/Blessed. Pratt is to remind you of the faith and sacrifices of your ancestors, and the legacy that you should strive to leave behind.
You were so needed. You were so wanted.
I cried when I found out you were a boy. Now, I rejoice in the delight of my SON.
You have always been so happy and curious
I love your smile when I see you for the first time in the morning
Clearness and purity is what I see when I look at you
Your arrival added more joy to an already blessed life
You love to play with your brothers .You think you are a big boy, just like them.
You have never had a diaper rash , 1 ear infection, and very little sleeping through the night.
You are a miracle, a gift, a light
You have 8 little teeth that you love to use on people
You love to play with cars and balls
Tub time is your favorite
I laugh when I think of your arrival and the 25 min of labor. Daddy grunts at the fact that he missed it all.
We thank Heavenly Father everyday for you, and your sweet spirit, kind heart,
bright mind, able hands, wet kisses and cuddly hugs.


"Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"

We love you. Happy Birthday, baby boy




Asher the 1 year old! 25.3 lbs and 31 inches long

3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Happy Birthday Asher! What fun to see pictures of you as you grew to the ripe old age of 1 year old. I didn't know his middle name was Pratt. Who is kin to the Pratts? My best friend here in Houston is a Pratt - descended from Parley. (I hope you don't mind me checking in on your blog. Your family is so sweet.)

Whidget said...

Wow, I totally recognize the outfit in the high chair as one Eli wore. :-) I love the ladies man shirt--Emma and I saw it at Target and looked for one in Eli's size--they didn't have any!! What a fun post and a cute tribute. I am so amazed he's already one!! :-) We need to have you guys over for dinner soon--you know the Carla comment is my mom, right?

Bridget

Hannah and Mike said...

I have to admit I got a little teary reading what you wrote about Asher, it was beautiful.