Wednesday, April 8, 2009

To all the boys I've loved before

I was folding laundry, watching one of my favorite shows of all time, Little House on the Prairie, and thought "Why is it that I love this show so much?"
It could be because it was pure, wholesome television. Each episode had a good lesson to be learned. Maybe, it was because my mom read me all the books when I was a kid. Maybe, it is because deep inside, I long to return to a simpler way of life. Ultimately, I think its the reason I love any good show...the leading man takes my breath away. I started thinking about all the men I enjoyed watching on TV over the years.Here is a few.

Charles Ingalls. So hot, so buff, hard worker, family man. He can teach a lesson about anything. And he can cry at the drop of a hat.

This is my ultimate sexy man photo. I have always thought Tom Selleck was the essence of MAN. Even with his open shirt, gold chain and mustache. YUM!

My adolescence was filled with after school TV of this hottie. Zach Morris may have even subconsciously helped me name my first born son.

Spot Collins from Newsies. I did love watching Christian Bale in this movie. He was definitely not bad to look at either. But, this cutie stole my heart every time he came on screen.

Jason Momoa. I fell for him watching a show that didnt last long on TV called North Shore. I love that surfer dude look.

Ryan Gosling is so cute. I dig the scruffy look he sports in the later half of the THE NOTEBOOK. I have followed him since his Mickey Mouse Club days. I am not ashamed to admit that I watched Mikey Mouse Club until I was 15.

Rupert Friend. I just watched THE BOY IN THE STRIPPED PAJAMAS (which by the way, is very sad!!!). He was in this, although most people will recognize him as Mr. Wickham from Pride and Prejudice. He has been eye candy for me for some time now.

Of all the men I have looked at and thought," he is cute". Mike, is the one who truly stole my heart. Love you babe. You are the MAN I want to look at everyday!

2 comments:

clintandleximorgan said...

Eden--you are hilarious! Clinton and I just enjoyed reading this post, scrolling down slowly, so as not to reveal each man too early. Then...Mike's face appeared...the way you display topics is so funny!

Sarah Jackson said...

I also had a strong love for Spot Collins from Newsies. An entire "summer of love" in Tokyo, Japan revolved around watching that move daily...