Monday, July 14, 2008

Have you ever been told you look like someone and thought "Gross, how insulting!". This just happened to me. A delivery man was here and told me I reminded him of the singer PINK. YUCK!


Here are some people I have been told I look like at various times in my life.
When I was the kid people said I looked like Heather O'Rourke from Poltergiest. "THEIR HERE!"


My cousins used to say I looked like this little creature.I am not sure I even liked the movie when I was a kid. I dont remember even seeing it. But Thanks alot guys!


A few as I got older...flattering, but no cigar!

Brittany Snow from Hairspray

Candice Cameron from Full House

Reese Witherspoon

I dont think I look like any of these people. But,if you think I look like someone, and its unflattering...keep it to yourself please!

No comments: