Friday, April 2, 2010

Bubble Bath








"There's too many kids in this tub.
There's too many elbows to scrub
I just washed a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine
There's too many kids in this tub."
-Shel Silverstein-

The boys are all getting too big to bathe together. When they were little it was so convenient to just stick everyone in. They have finally reached the point where they are too large to all fit in the tub. Here are some pictures of them in my whirlpool tub.

I never use the jets in my tub, but Zachary requested them to be turned on. Tanner and Asher screamed and cried, they had never been in the jets before. They didn't like the noise and the bubbles started growing and crawling up their necks. The whole thing just scared them to death.
Poor kids. Zach of course, loved it.
It sometimes makes me sad that these little ones are growing up so fast. I just love seeing them all together like this.

No comments: