Monday, March 29, 2010

Why Mike never styles his hair

Dear Mike,
I miss you. Its been a while. I've been waiting patiently for you to find me in my dark place under the sink. Why arent we friends anymore? Dont you value our mutual adoration? You promised you would take me out at least a few times a week. But no, we havent met in a while. Why? Why? Are you just going to throw me away? Really, I mean after all, I make you look good.
I found this picture on your cell phone and it explained it all. Its the hat isnt it. You've chosen a life with the hat. I hope you two will be happy together.
CHEATER!
- Your lonely hair gel-


Its hard to be so ridiculously good looking, isnt it!

Even without gel, your something to behold.Love you

1 comment:

Chris and Suzette said...

hilarious!!!
My husband just shaves it all off for that same reason :)