Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

Easter was a fun weekend here in PA. The weather was incredible. We had highs in the 80's and the days were magnificent. We packed up Saturday afternoon and headed to Grandma & Grandpa Chamberlain's house in Nazareth. Madison and Hunter are still at home, and we enjoy getting to spend holidays with everyone who is still home. We colored eggs, played with our friends Daniel and Joy, and anticipated the arrival of the Easter Bunny.

Sunday we hunted for our baskets. We sang Easter songs and march around the living room to "Halleluja" while playing our chimes.We hunted easter eggs. Ate great food. Enjoying uplifting messages during the LDS general Conference and just ejoyed being with family.
Alas, I left my camera at home. So, I need to get some from my moms camera. I will update later.

No comments: