Thursday, April 22, 2010

HELMUT




Here are some pictures of the "mullet master", Zachary. Look at this kids hair right now.

I hesitate to cut it off because he is so studly. I love watching him ride his bike. All you can see is his blond mullet hanging out the back of his biking helmet. So funny! I love his straight blond doo.
As my Aunt Mary says "We're W.T. and we're proud"!
By the way, Zachary learned to ride his bike without training wheels. Can you believe this kid?
I know, hes not like a parrot singing Ave Maria or anything, but it amazed me! He told Mike the other day "Im ready to learn to ride without my training wheels". So, after a few minute's of instruction he took off on his own. We are so proud of him. Here is some video. There is a little crash at the end. Poor Tanner, he was ok, but geez!

No comments: