Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I cant contain myself


On the way to North Carolina, I asked Mike to listen to NEW MOON on CD. Even though I have already read the book, its nice to hear it, and remember the story. I am embarrassed to say that I love the series, even more now. I was a little disappointed with the first movie. I didnt like the way it was directed. Im hoping for this new director to redeem the series with NEW MOON, which opens November 20th 2009. I may skip opening night, to avoid the screaming teenage girls that were in the Twilight opening. I will definitely be there in the first couple days. It looks to be amazing. And the cast, WOW, they got some great actors for this film. Yes, that is Dakota Fanning in the picture above. CANT WAIT!!
I was going to throw a Harry Potter Party for the boys and friends for Halloween. But, my October is crazy with Justin getting married and the trip to Utah. I will be gone for two weeks. So, I dont have much time to do a party. So...instead I am going to throw a Volturi/ New Moon/ Wolf Pack PARTY for my girlfriends. A little themed dinner , some New Moon discussion and some Vampire goodies, then off to the film. Can you tell Im churning over this already
I am so excited and its months away still....ARRGGG!
Anyone want to go with me? -hehehe

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I think I might have to fly out just to go with you. I am excited to see it and am not sure how much fun it will be to see with Cole. It is just something you have to see with girlfriends.

Amber said...

Ummmm....Totally count me in! I totally want to go see the movie, and Twilight was so fun with the girl group!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

I so hope I'm still considered a friend after I didn't call you back today.
Lets go for my Birthday!

Maleah said...

Hey! So, this has nothing to do with vampires, but when are you coming to Utah? Was this expected? Do I get to see you or what? Call me ASAP!!!