Wednesday, September 9, 2009

DO RE MI

I couldn't resist posting this. For anyone who knows me well, you can see why I would love this. Its totally something I would do.
200 dancers in Belgium pulled this off, with the regular travelers completely unaware. With only 2 practices this happened...pretty good if you ask me. And funny!
I've always believed that music can change people and environments.
This is why its important to listen to good music.
Watch how it changes the people in the station. Could you not be happy after seeing this?

3 comments:

Chris and Suzette said...

My mom sent this to me several moths ago and I too LOVE it! We've watched it over and over.

texaswilliams said...

This is great! I laughed and cried! music can change people.

ruth ann baxter said...

Eden, I do not get to blog visit very often, but when I do, I always visit yours because I know a smile and usually a tear will happen. Thank you for being willing to share yourself. You have always been and will continue to be so amazing! I could so see you doing this. It reminds you there are good people in this world...sometimes I need to be reminded. Thank you!