Saturday, September 26, 2009

What a load of Croup!

All the boys have been ill. It has not been fun around here.Asher got Croup this past week. Zach and Tanner both had some kind of cold going on. Fevers were out of control. Mike and I have not been sleeping at all. UGGG!


You may notice that my baby is missing something in these pictures. His CURLS!!!
We gave him a haircut that turned into something we hadn't anticipated. Now we have to wait for it to grow out to see our curly boy again.

Since we have had lots of time indoors, we have made the most out of the library. We had a couple books that just tickled me. One was called Halloween Night by Marjorie Dennis Murray. IT has the cutest illustrations. Its a parody of the Night before Christmas. My boys loved it. Especially the scene with the dead spiders on the floor. Zach said "mom, that looks like garage". My face turned pink, Im sure.
Also, a book called Skeleton Hiccups. Pretty darn cute.
Looks like my love of Halloween is rubbing off on everyone. YIPPEE!





1 comment: