Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Me and Him, Him and Me



I found some old pictures of the twins. It tickles me to see the two of them together. Now all they do is fight. Reminds me of a Shel Silverstein poem, "US":

Me and him
Him and me,
We're always together
As you can see.
I wish he'd leave
So I'd be free
I'm getting a little bit
Tired of he,
And he may be a bit
Bored with me.
On movies and ladies
We cannot agree.
I like to dance
He loves to ski.
He likes the mountains
I love the sea.
I like hot chocolate
He wants his tea.
I want to sleep
He has to pee.
He's meaner and duller
And fatter than me.
But I guess there's worse things
We could be-
Instead of two we could be three,
Me and him
Him and me.

1 comment:

Weston and Becky said...

DANG! Your kids are huge! I'm glad to hear things are working out for ya, look us up when your in AF next time.