Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well, Christmas has come and gone again. A wonderful time was had by all. Its always fun to share Christmas with my parents and brothers, I enjoy having them close by. Lincoln was out of the hospital and enjoying the festivities. It was the first time the boys have seen him since the surgery. They wanted to see his scar, which is afectionately called "The zipper" (you should see how many staples are holding this thing shut..yuck!). We also got to talk to Noah on his mission in Japan on Christmas eve.
Everyone went above and beyond this year. Mike was spoiled rotten with camping gifts. A camp stove, GPS, Queen size sleeping bag.The 8-10 man, two room tent was the cherry on top of a perfect Christmas for Mikey. As for me well,am I the only girl in the world that asked for a new electric sander, soldering tools & rolls of vinyl?

The boys as usual were spoiled rotten by the grandma's and grandpa's. They had a blast. Asher didnt know what was going on but, he loved the lights and all the toys. He started crawling across the room for the first time Tuesday night, so it was fun to see him cruising around. Here is proof of the occasion.

Christmas Dinner...the soup is butternut squash served with prime rib and the fixings. Delicious!

Grandpa Chamberlain reads the Christmas story.

Hunter and Zach listen to the Christmas story.

Madison and Tanner try to listen.

Lincoln and his loot

Tanner, too tired to smile.

Asher playing with plastic bags...yes I know this is dangerous!

Zachary loves PLAYMOBILE!

Neals gifts to me never cease to amaze and entertain.

Hunter was santas helper this year, passing out gifts.

Lincoln says: "MY precious" (you have to use Gollums voice when you read this)

Asher and the baby quail puppet grandpa gave him.

Zacharys favorite...the gumball machine.

Madison with "eyes all a glow"

My "Asher-boy" at his first Christmas

2 comments:

Hannah and Mike said...

What cute pictures of your boys with your brothers. I love the picture of Asher wearing a bow. If only a bow and some wrapping paper could satisfy them forever.

texaswilliams said...

Hello my friend!! I love the pictures and update. I think of you all so much.
PJ I got at American Eagle last year close out!! We had a lot of fun with them. The boys hated being twinkies....:)