Saturday, December 13, 2008

Home for the Holidays

Its fun to decorate for the holidays. Heres a few pictures I took of some of the stuff

Heres my front door. I think the vinyl turned out nice. I debated over the message, religious or fun. But my missionary mode kicked in and decided to let the neighbors know where we stood.


My visiting teaching gifts. Can you tell that I am obsessed with brown and chartreuse, even during the holidays?


Dinning room tree. Vinyl on the wall reads (see below)

Lines from "Twas the night before Christmas".

We werent expecting Asher this year, so I need to get another stocking hanger.


I love Christmas!

1 comment:

Hannah and Mike said...

Eden, I wish I had your sense of style. Everything you do looks so stylish and cute. I guess the Baxter side of my genes has too much dominance for me to be able to create like you do.