Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bragging Rights



Ok, I have to put some pictures up of my sweet baby, Asher.He just turned 4 mnths old last Thursday. He has been such a good baby. He has endured countless hours in the car this summer traveling, and two long distance plane rides. He never came unglued. It has been wonderful to have such a great baby. Isnt he cute!!!! I think he looks like a cupie doll...just so chubby, and that hair! We love him so much!
My favorite picture of him!







Just for fun picture...The present Asher gave me a week ago

5 comments:

clintandleximorgan said...

Eden...how beautiful!...what a darling little boy! He hasn't gotten so big this summer. I love love the pictures. Just darling! Thanks for coming to dinner last night. I had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Asher is adorable. What a cute family! Miss you lots Eden!!!
Molly

jill said...

It looks like you had a good summer, your baby is so cute love the hair!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

I almost lost my breath when I saw a picture of you on here, and then read the title!
Fun. I think I can smell it from here.

Froska said...

Eden, he is a cutie. I was just telling Sara yesterday how you found me. You look so happy as a Mom. Don't you just love it.