Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beautiful Zion

We just got home from our Utah trip. It was wonderful. We were there for 12 days but it went by so fast. Here are a few pictures from the trip. Unfortunately, we didnt have time to see all of our friends and family. We do love you all and wish we could have been in multiple places at once. I hope you will forgive us for missing a bunch of you. We do love you and hope you know it! We spent some time in American Fork and around town. I really love Northern Utah county! Then we headed south for a family reunion in St. George. There were some problems hiking the SUBWAY in Zions, but the men survived. Mike even got in a little golf with his 4 brothers. It was so fun and hot (103 on Sat).

I lived in St. George for 8 years when I was little. I always wanted to go to the temple there. This trip was my first time inside. It is a beautiful temple!!

Breakfast at the condo in St. George. Babbel family reunion



Cousin Lex at Sand Hollow

Relaxing at Sand Hollow, St. George, Utah

Boys in their froggy towels that grandma gave them

Two of my cute sister-in-laws Kristen & Mariangel

Not a great beach at Sand Hollow, but lots of fun on the wave runners!

Mikey at Tuacahn. Like the sunburned face?

We saw Les Miserables, at the Tuacahn theater..it was amazing!

some of the crew at Tuacahn. The rest were watching all the kids. Matt, Darlene, Nick, Mike and myself enjoyed the show, kid free!

Uncle Jake and Cousin Mason

My sister Maleah & Eden aka "Casper the ghost". You can tell I havent seen the sun all summer.

Zach swimming in the resevior, red dirt on his face.

Mike and Asher

Uncle Matt getting ready to get on the wave runners

Tanner being cute!

Daddy and Zach wheeling around the block

Tanner and Daddy are Speed Racers!

This pic is hillarious,Zach was mad and didnt want to take a picture. Here is the result

Tanner and his BFF

Uncle Jake and Tanner on the wave runner

Daddy and Zach take a ride at Sand Hollow

No comments: