Monday, June 23, 2008

Shoot out to old Tucson!

We just got back from our trip to Tucson, Az. We had a great time with the Banzhaf's at Uncle Nicks wedding. (On a side note, Mike was born in Tucson and spent every summer there as a kid. My mom was raised in Tucson and my grandparents lived there for years until recently. So we have lots of ties to the area!)
It was alot of fun to see family and play in the sun. Of course, when we got there the temp was breaking records. It was 110 the day of the wedding! YIKES! We stayed at the El Conquistador Resort, it was amazing! Here are some pictures of the many things we did. It was Lex's birthday party on Friday. We had a "Thomas the train" themed party with all the trimmings.Saturday was the wedding, it was lovely. And the rest of the trip was spent relaxing and hanging out at the resorts fantastic pools and surrounding area. Several of my brothers live in Arizona and a couple of them came down to see us with their families. Thanks for spending your hard earned money on gas to drive down guys! We loved it! Thanks to all for the trip and fun.We loved seeing everyone!

Pool time with Grandma Banzhaf

Asher sleeping in the shade. He is 9 wks now!

Lex's Thomas B-day Party. That is a working train on the cake.

Even Tanner and Zach got presents at the party. Heres Tanner with his bug puppet and Thomas Slippers. He named his bug "Buddy". I think he was trying to say Buggy...lol

Grandpa Banzhaf walked to get his mail and forgot to take off his Thomas engineer hat!

Zach & Tanner in the pool at the resort


Uncle Cole (Eden's bro) came down from Flagstaff to play! And Cousin Taj came from Pheonix


Uncle Taylor catching Zach on the slide

Cousin Taj & Zachary

3 comments:

Hannah and Mike said...

Looks like you guys had a really fun trip, Tucson is a great place I have a lot of fun family memories there. I'm jealous that you got to go and hang out with your family, although I can't say I'm sorry I missed the scorching heat.

Michelle said...

It was so good to see you guys. We miss you already! I loved watching the cousins play together.

Anonymous said...

I want to play with the rugrats. . .I miss you guys!