Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hair Today....Gone Tommorrow

Well, I did it. I cut my hair after 2 years of growing it out. It was just getting too hot and humid for me to have it long through the summer. Not to mention that the baby pulls it every time he is on my shoulder. Im not sure I love the new cut yet. I do think it will be alot cooler in the summer heat. It was pretty sad to see all the hair on the floor when it was over. And I put more brown in it than ever which always feels strange because I love being BLONDE! I just needed a change.
Hopefully, I wont regret it in the morning. I always seem to have cutters remorse the next day! And yes, a Supermodel I am not.



Before

After

3 comments:

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

I can't see the pictures??? But I'm dying to see the new do! I'm sure it's gorgeous.

Michelle said...

It looks really good Eden. Cole and I like it!

Hannah and Mike said...

Cute hair Eden. It looks really good. Although you always seem to be put together well and look cute.