Monday, June 2, 2008

Blessing

Asher was blessed yesterday in church. My parents and 4 sibling came down from Nazareth, Pa to attend. Maleah is home for the summer break from BYU. She is holding Asher in all the pictures. I manned the camera, since Mike disappeared. I have no idea where Mike and Tanner were when we called everyone for a group shot. Typical!!!Mike did a great job with the blessing. He gets super nervous talking in front of crowds. I was proud of him. I always cry like a baby when I see my husband holding & blessing our children. It is a tender moment for me.I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful little family.


Sorry Asher, we get to see up your nose. Yes, he is my son, but his nose really isnt that big.

Aunt Maleah & Asher

The Whole Fam Damily from Pennsylvania. We missed my other 4 brothers and sister who were elsewhere in the world. We wished you were here

No comments: