Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Birds of a Feather




As my boys are growing accustom to a new baby they are getting more and more daring. I caught Tanner trying to give the baby a drink from his Sunny Delight bottle the other day. Yesterday they were trying to roll him up like a burrito in a blanket to roll him around the room. Instead, I made them lay down next to him for a picture. I cant ever get everyone to look at the camera at the same time. They wouldn't lay down long enough for me to take the picture. They just kept getting up to kiss his checks.
Pretty cute, but it makes me nervous to leave Asher alone with the twins.



While I was getting the boys dressed this morning, I put Asher in his bouncy chair with a pacifier. He normally doesnt take it for longer than a few minutes, but it buys me time. Today he just sat there,looking around, totally content for about 20 minutes. Then he drifted off to sleep. YEAH for the BINKY!!! I hope he continues to take it!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Eden, hi its Nicolle your long lost roommate! I cant believe that you have 3 little boys! I found you on Jodi's blog, hope you dont mind! Your litle family is so cute and you look so good! Keep in contact jarenicolle.blogspot.com