Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beltzville State Park

I think Pennsylvania is one of the prettiest states I have lived in (out of the 5 that I have resided in). Such beautiful country in this part of the US. Parts of it seem so untouched by the world. They make me feel like, perhaps I am the first person to ever walk through their branches. Its very peaceful and mesmerizing to drive through some of the back roads and rolling hills of this state.
My parents found a gem of a reservoir a couple years ago. I love to go up and lay on its imported sandy beach. We headed up there this weekend with my parents and 2 brothers for a little lake action. We needed the "beach" time, after 4 1/2 straight days of rain. The water was a little cold, but not freezing. We certainly enjoyed the sunshine. No one would look at the camera, but you get the picture. We had a great time!

Can you stand anymore "unrelaxed" at the beach? I just want to scream "AT EASE MEN!"

Grandma snoozing. Dont kill me for posting this!

Lunch time

Tanner the Man

Asher didnt want anyone to stop him from running around. He loves the outdoors!

My mom found this swimming in the water. YIKES!

No comments: