Saturday, August 4, 2012

Blog up date. YEA!!!
Well, its been some time since I have posted. Summer will do that to you. To be honest, I get so sick of the junk on facebook, that I rarely get online anymore to check on personal updates. Even my own!!
(Can I just throw it in here that I really dont like facebook. I know, I know, I must be the only person in the world that has facebook anaphylaxis. I just cant wrap my brain around spending that much time on the computer or phone. I mean there are people that post something 4-6 times a day. Even 1 a day seems to much but I can forgive that. But please...every thought that passes through your brain, every action you take during the day, every bowel movement...sheesh. But ok, enough of that soapbox).

ANYWAY-
The summer has been pretty uneventful. We have spent the summer looking forward to our "summer vacation" which was at the END of the long break. So the first few months we were just stewing in the heat and swimming. ALOT.  Most of my personal time was spent getting all the laurels (16-18 year olds) in our ward ready for girls camp, which has also finally come and gone; and I spend a good bit of my evenings prepping for Zumba. Its my only distraction from the monotony of my life to be honest. Plus, I love to dance so its fun to make up choreography and have middle aged women show me how "sexy" they can give it back to me. No seriously, thats what I love about Zumba.

Anyway, I will post some events in order. Even though the pictures have been sitting here doing nada for months. Please forgive me. I will be better about the blog now that school is starting again. Promise.


No comments: