Monday, January 31, 2011

Guess What?...

We are closing on our new home on FEB 17th! WOOHOO. We are really excited. We were told shortsales were a long tedious process and we were prepared for that. However, we put the offer in right before Christmas and we are closing before the end of Feb.
UNHEARD OF!!
The house is over an hour away from where we are now, so the boys will change schools in the middle of the year. This has concerned me as I remember the feeling well of moving alot as a child. I hated being the new kid. They are only in kindergarten and really like making new friends, so we will pray they adjust quickly and get use to the school that will be theirs for some time to come.
The house is in North Peoria. Just 10-15 miles south of Lake Pleasant. Its a fun family house. It does need some work, like new paint in the whole thing (its all green and brown inside for the most part) it needs sprucing up and cleaning and a fence around the pool. Im really excited to have my own pool, but even more excited that my community also has a waterpark with slides and several pools and kiddie areas. I'm really looking forward to unpacking the boxes that have been in storage for the past 9 months. Plus just having some personal space from the kids will be nice. The house we have been renting is under 2000/sq ft. This house will almost double our space, its 5 bed 3.5 bath 3700/sq ft. AH, I can use the bathroom without someone dying to use it on the other side of the door and rushing me( I am pregnant people!). Here are a few pictures of the house. I will post more after we moving in and start some of the remodeling projects. Now I just need my mom and the TEXAS/CANADA Staceys to come and decorate it!!!


Entry into the master bedroom (left) and master bath (rt)
Street shot. Im going to put new carriage lights outside. Oh, do I have plans!
Family room off kitchen.
Coming in front door.
Kitchen area

8 comments:

The Hulls said...

Eden your new house is beautiful!! That is so exciting! Congrats!

Whidget said...

I kinda like the colors! haha. Go figure. I am also lazy about painting. I kept every single room the same color here when we moved in. I think when I'm really rich one day I'll hire someone to come decorate my whole house. :-) I stink at it. BEAUTIFUL house, though. I love it, really. Whit says it's palatial. I think he's jealous--I know I am about that pool. It has one critical error. Why isn't it in Texas? :P

Jodi said...

Im so excited for you! Its a beautiful home!!! Make sure you post before and after pictures:)

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I will be using one of the 5 bedrooms at some point next year! Congrats guys. You deserve it!
XOXO

Toby said...

I'm not sure WHY it has taken me so long to find you blog...but I'm so glad I did! Beautiful house and family!

~Toby Barlow

Holbrook's said...

I am in love with it!!! So gorgeous!! When can we come visit and swim in your pool??

Tam said...

Congrats on the house. It's gorgeous. We'll most likely end up in Phoenix. We did a quick visit a few weeks ago. We went through Peoria on our way to Vegas and I thought it seemed like a really nice area. Where are you now? How do the two places compare?
Anyway, lovely home, guys!

Kelley Flint said...

Congrats. I can't wait to see more pictures of the house.