Thursday, January 13, 2011

Here comes Santa Clause

Here are some photos from Christmas. As you can see Grandmas and Grandpa's, you spoiled these children yet again.

We spent Christmas Eve with my brothers Neal and Taylor and his family, and my sister in laws parents, our friends the Jatens.
Before dinner, Santa made an appearance and gave each child a gift they could open.










Christmas morning the children awoke to so many things, their heads almost exploded. We spent a few hours at home looking to see what Santa brought. Opening family gifts, and then we drove to Tucson for another fun time opening gifts at Grandpa Banzhaf's house with family. It was alot of fun.

The family tradition of running the trains on Christmas still continues. The boys love it!

Zachary, wearing his great grandpas conductor hat.

Im sure he was smiling in heaven when he saw that his great grandsons love the trains as much as he did.




Yes, Santa brought the boys Littlest Pet Shop. Who says animals arent gender nutral?








Then the piles started forming all over the house.

Notice my kindle...yes...it is all consuming. I love it!

The Shrek and Spongebob Chia Pets were hillarious.

The kids cant wait to grow them in the spring.

1 comment:

Whidget said...

Yay for your kindle! My kids had the same problem...way too many toys. Glad to see yours were just as spoiled. :) I miss you guys SO MUCH. MOVE TO HOUSTON!! (I'm not kidding, even a little bit.) I like the short sale but I wish the bank had said NO WAY JOSE. So you'd want to move to Texas. :P