Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nesting


Well, Im almost to 34 weeks. I just had my three hour Gestational Diabetes test (which was not fun) last week. Luckily for me, I dont have it. However, I have gained so much weight with this baby that my doc wants me to cut sugar back anyway. Alot of that is because I went from being active and teaching at the gym, to not doing anything at all. I mean nothing. I hardly know anyone, I didnt join a gym since we are only renting this house and plan to move an hour away, and I was just sick for so long, I had no movtivation. Now, here I am HUGE, and still needing to get this baby to pack on the lbs before delivery. Im praying for a BIG baby.

Anyway, as I sit home with Asher, I have found that I am finding little projects to get done. Here is my latest creation for the new guy. Kinda fun. Hope it works with this AZ sun. Now I need to make lots of bibs. Anyone have a great pattern or link?

4 comments:

Yo Momma said...

Love the colors and patterns.

Whidget said...

Cute!! I'm as big as a house already and I'm only 20 weeks. Don't you feel sorry for me?? Probably not, but at least we can commiserate.

Sarah Jackson said...

I found these on etsy and thought they were cute.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/59065387/pattern-boutique-bib-pattern-infant-and?ref=sr_gallery_9&ga_search_query=baby+bibs&ga_search_type=&ga_page=2&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&filter%5B0%5D=handmade&filter%5B1%5D=patterns

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62525680/the-best-bib-pdf-sewing-pattern?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=baby+bibs&ga_search_type=&ga_page=2&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&filter%5B0%5D=handmade&filter%5B1%5D=patterns

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62790315/sale-pdf-epattern-for-super-baby-and?ref=sr_gallery_3&ga_search_query=baby+bibs&ga_search_type=&ga_page=2&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&filter%5B0%5D=handmade&filter%5B1%5D=patterns

Maleah said...

I don't have a bib pattern, but I love your carseat cover pattern. Can you send it to me. I'm temporarily borrowing a sewing machine and unfortunately am trapped inside by the cold and snow!

P.S. Lincoln's recent letter seemed concerned for your "diabetes". You may want to tell him your okay!