Monday, March 22, 2010

Catch Up

I know...you are dying to know what I meant in my last post. Im sorry, but its all still a work in progress. I cant reveal it all yet. However, I can show you what we have been doing in the meantime.


I bought a 10 pack of HANES socks for the boys. In 1 week, after most of them had been washed only once, every pair had holes in them. I have only 3 pairs without holes in the heels! I thought HANES was suppose to be a good sock? They are all falling apart in the same place. Im boycotting HANES!

My front door for St. Patricks Day! WATCH FOR LEPRECHAUNS!

Zachary came upstairs purring like a cat the other day. I looked at him and saw this. Look at his arm. He also drew whiskers on his checks... GReat?!? An artist!

This past week spring arrived in full bloom. Weather was highs from 67 to 75 degrees. It was gorgeous! The kids were so excited to breath fresh air again and run at the park for hours.
I can tell you that we were suffering from some extreme cabin fever. I saw a huge change in the boys and obedience after getting outside for a few hours. They were so glad to not be stuck in the house anymore.

I love this picture. Its so Mikey. Kid in one hand, Coke in the other.



Zachary thinks he can slide down any pole. Even if its not suppose to be slid down.





Asher still signs More sometimes. Its funny cuz he can say "MORE". He loves to swing and hates to get out of this red one. Its his favorite.





Tanner loved getting out his new shorts ,shoes and shirts for spring. I thought he looked so grown up. Strangely, I think my brothers had these same outfits back in the 80's. Neon is back, I guess. I still see pictures of Mike in neon pink shirts and my brothers in black and white checkered Vans and think "wow, thats interesting". Now, Im reliving those days through my kids. Except no pink will be worn by anyone but me in our house. Silly I know, but Im weird that way. :)




Zachary is still our "bone collector". Since he was 18 mths old, he always has to carry a bucket, bag, or cup filled with things. His Thomas backpack has been worn non-stop for a couple weeks now. I cant get him to take it off unless he is sleeping or at church. Now that its spring, he has added a Mason jar to his objects. Its filled with dead or dying earthworms has has collected.


Sitting in the sunshine. AHHH, Spring I've missed you. Bring on the hayfever. Cant wait for more nice weather.

1 comment:

Hannah and Mike said...

I am sooo ready for spring too! I can't believe your boys, they all look so grown up.