Thursday, September 25, 2008

Any takers?

So, Id like to start by saying this is a vent. I did not take pictures. I was too ticked. I came downstairs today, after putting Asher down, to find Zachary covered in something purple. It was on his mouth and all over his hands and shirt. Upon further investigation and a conversation, I nearly passed out when I saw what had happened in the basement.
ME: "Zach whats on your hands and face?"
Zach:" Strawberries!"
ME: We don't have strawberries.Oh my gosh, do you mean the blackberries?"
Where are they Zach?"
Zach: "All gone mom. They are in my tummy...and the floor."
ME: "What floor?"
Zach: "Down-Down"
I ran to the basement, where my newly cleaned carpet (just steam cleaned them 2 days ago) was covered in three very large piles of crushed blackberries.
After 30 min of scrubbing and lots of Resolve carpet cleaner, the carpet was saved.
However, my child is for sale...
Any takers?
This is of course just my way of saying I was mad. But, after all...it is only carpet. Zachary is definitely a handful. Sometimes nice, sometimes naughty, but never boring.

1 comment:

DeNae said...

Eden there is never a dole moment with you. What a great mom you are!! I miss seeing you and your family. Thanks for keeping up your blog so I can feel like I am staying connected.