Saturday, September 27, 2008

7 years of bliss!

It was 7 years ago today, that Mike and I were married. I feel so blessed to have married my best friend and wonderful husband. Mike has definitely had his work cut out for him, Im not the easiest person to be married to. He has always been the sweet,caring and good humored man I met the summer of 2001. Even through grad school, infertility, 3 miraculous and sometimes crazy kids, and thousands of miles from Utah...he has been amazing and loving.
Mike is a wonderful father. He loves his children and works endlessly to make sure their needs are met. He is a great listener and loves me unconditionally, even with all my weakness and imperfections. He tries hard to follow the Savior and he has such great faith in the Lord.
I am extremely lucky to have you in my life "BEEBOO". I love you with all that I am, and all I hope to become, with you by my side. Happy Anniversary Lovie! Heres to many more!






(I dont have any pictures of our wedding on this new computer, so this is the best I could do.)

No comments: