Thursday, April 10, 2008

ODE TO MIKEY







Friday is Mikes 32nd Birthday! I cant believe he is getting so old. I dont often get the chance to brag about my amazing husband. But, since I have the chance here, I will. Mike has been my best friend and sweetheart for nearly 7 years. After our first date, I knew he was the one. He was so different and just made me feel complete and happy. Some of Mikes greatest strengths are his ability to listen, his compassion, his humor and his devotion to church and family. Mike truly is one person who "walks by faith". He isnt always sure he WANTS to do things, but knows that the Lord will guide him in his decisions. He has been such a light in my life. I really do find myself falling in love with him, over and over again. He is my everything.
Mike isnt without his quirks. Numerous times I have caught him rockin out in the bathroom after a shower to some awful 80's hairband. He refuses to even try items that are made with cheese. He is deathly afraid of bee's & spiders and screams like a girl when they surprise him. He stares at the moon every night, and follows the lunar cycles online. He can also do the "hot dog" goofy dance from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. What a nerd. But, he is MY nerd.
I love you Mikey...Happy Birthday! "You had me at hello" and you really do "Complete me"!- Eden

No comments: