Thursday, April 17, 2008

I got Tagged...

So, I got tagged with some questions a while ago. I am now just getting around to answering them. Sorry ladies!I will combine the questions to shorten this.

10 years ago what were you doing: I was 19 and living in Provo Utah with my girlfriends. I was in school at UVSC and also working for Provo Craft in the Retail dept. Life was pretty crazy. Lots of dating, lots of playing, not enough focus on school. Which I will say is my biggest regret. I often tell people that I am " a Jack of all trades, but a master of none". I still wish I would have picked just one love and focused on it rather than spreading myself so thin in school. That country western dance team/ class has never helped me get a job unfortunately. Even though I loved it!

Name 3 Bad Habits:
1. I talk way too much.
2. If I see a SONIC, I have to get a Cherry lime aid. Its a MUST. I cant drive by one without getting a drink.
3. I cant say NO. Sometimes I get really overwhelmed but feel like I cant tell people no when they ask me to do something (especially church stuff). I wouldn't say I have no backbone, just cant say when enough is enough.


5 Things people don't know about me: I am not sure I keep too many secrets, so most people know more than they want to about me.

1. I have been dying to get braces on my teeth for the past 2 years. My teeth drive me nuts! Even though I had them in jr high, I want them again.
2. I hate my tattoos, even though I have a ton of them.
3. I really like reading Biography's/autobio of famous people.
4. I am afraid of riding in cars. I am a horrible backseat driver and dont like letting my kids ride with other people. I only feel safe if I am driving.
5. I look forward to Sundays because I get 2 hrs to myself when the boys are at nursery. I also really like going to Sunday School.



5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and salsa con queso
2. red licorice
3. Pecan Sandies/ Oreo's
4. Riesen Candy
5. Pizza Combos

5 Places I've lived:
1. St. George, UT
2. Farmington, UT
3. Keller (DFW) TX
4. Saftey Harbor, FL
5. Cumming, GA

5 Places I've been:
1. Rome, Italy
2. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
3. Hawaii
4. New York City
5. Mazatlan, Mexico

People who have influenced my life for the better and how? This would be a huge list so I will only mention a few.
My Kids- so many ways they make me want to be a better person
My sweet husband Mike- Cant even begin to list the whys and hows...he is an amazing husband and father
My Friend Dave C.- He has always accepted me good or bad. He has always been a great friend in high school and in college. He was a good example. Thanks for that!
My parents- this list would be a mile long. Great examples!
My in-laws- I am lucky to have such good in-laws! They really have helped me in so many ways. Darrell and Jim- Unspoken hero's to me & my family. I love them dearly.
Tons of others, just picking a couple off the top of my head

Name one thing that has changed the most since you were a kid.
Mostly, its my sense of identity. I finally figured out who I am and that I don't have to try to be anyone else. Once you know who you truly are and you try to be Christlike in all you do, life becomes so much easier. The drama disappears, you don't have to make tough choices or be in bad situations. It took me a long time to get here, but I feel very confident in who I am now.

No comments: