Friday, January 9, 2009

Baby Tips

I have so many friends expecting babies right now! A couple have asked me about a few things I use so, I thought I would share with anyone else who is expecting. Maybe it will help you out when looking at products.
Here are MUST HAVE'S in my opinion!

Sleep Sheep-
Its a sound machine that is portable. You can hang from anything. It takes batteries and is so worth the money. I got mine on amazon for around 27 bucks! Best money I ever spent. It has a "OCEAN" setting that Asher just loves (There are 4 settings). It will run for 45- or 25 min. Its so great, expecially if your little one has a hard time sleeping. Use from the time they are born and it will soothe anytime.

Sweet Pea Ring Sling:

Here is my favorite site, great quality and wonderful craftmanship. Your baby can be in a ton of positions and you can watch a video instruction online at her website about the product, which is nice. I opted for one with a zipper pocket in the bottom material, it makes a great purse when you need it for binkies, spit clothes and car keys. Highly reccomend!

NUK BOTTLES:
My girlfriend Jenny turned me onto these. Asher was so use to nursing that he didnt like any of the bottle nipples. But these are great for use if you are nursing at the same time.

Best toy:

My twins loved this toy! And now Asher is 8 mnths and he plays with it everyday. He loves it and it wont pinch fingers!

Gotta love these great items, what did other generations do without them? "I love technology, but not as much as you, you see. but I still love technology...always and forever".

2 comments:

Jana said...

Abi has the sleep sheep and we can not live with out it!

Whidget said...

Do you think the sling is worth $50?! I need to get one, but they are all so expensive!!

We will have to talk!

Bridget