Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Utah and a Wedding

I just got home from Maleah's wedding in Utah. The trip was too short, but I enjoyed it. I needed to come home and rescue Mike who had been watching the twins while I was gone. It was different only traveling with one child. Asher was an angel and didnt cry at all on either flight. I am so spoiled with him!
I am totally disgusted with Southwest Airlines for their baby policy. I nearly missed my flight because I didn't have Asher's birth certificate. Clearly, he is not close to 2 years old. They have a policy that requires proof of age for infants. RIDICULOUS! They told me to call the pediatrician or hospital he was born at to verify his age. Im sure the dr on call that had to call the airport wasn't happy with me for taking him away from otherwise important matters at 7 in the morning. But, in the end, with minutes to spare, I was allowed on the plane. Thanks anonymous dr for calling back! They were not going to budge on that rule.
Anyway, I didn't have my camera through some of the events, but the wedding was lovely. They had a whole cultural presentation by Christopher's Hawaiian side of the family. The men dancing the Huka was awesome! We are proud and excited for Maleah! It was a great day. Did I mention I ate at Cafe Rio twice in 3 days? YUMMY! It was also fabulous to see my cousins who I have been far away from me for some time. Love ya Sydney, Tait, Liz, Hannah & Denae. I didnt get to visit with lots of people that I wanted to. Things got a little crazy and Im not great with time management, but my love to all of you that I may not have spent much time with. Until we meet again! -xoxoxo

Cousin Mason and Asher. They are 3 month apart.

Grandma, Asher, Lex and Mason

These two are so funny together. They laugh at eachother

"Can you believe it was 68 degrees today? CRAZY eh?!"

Uncle Jake and Asher

delicious chocolate wedding cake. Good choice Maleah



Maleah gets tipped

Gorgeous Maleah on her happy day

1 comment:

Holbrook's said...

It was so good to see you guys! Your little Asher is even cuter in person! Lincoln and Marilyn are in our prayers!