Monday, October 13, 2008

An Apple a Day

Its that time of year. Apple and Pumpkin picking! We headed out to our favorite orchard for some fun with our great friends the Poulson's.We always have so much fun with them. I felt bad that I got us lost on the way. Some nice, but almost overly friendly guy, offered to lead us to the orchard. I kept thinking, "I bet this guy is going to lead us to his cabin in the mountains and kill us". Where is my faith in nice people?...I've seen too many movies. Darn you Oprah, filling my brain with "Dont ever let anyone take you to a second location". Thats all I could think about.
Anyway,Heres some pictures of the day. Unfortunately I didnt get pictures of dinner. It was interesting having a KID table with the 3 year olds, and another table with the two babies and adults. Lets just say that Texas Roadhouse needs to rethink their fire hazard rules for seating. Next time they may have customers rioting if they are sat near us. Zach and Tanner were bouncing off the walls. Maybe its all that cinnamon-sugar butter on their delicious rolls!

"Yummy apples.Help me daddy"

Zach loves apples off the tree

Baby Asher helped too!

This is my FAVORITE picture. The guys were desperate for golden delicious apples, which were more or less gone, except on the tops of the trees. Nate is 6'4 and Mike is 6'3, this was a funny and very tall accomplishment. This picture doesnt do the real life situation justice. If you want to see some video, head to the Poulsons link to the right for some live footage!

Oh Nate, there's your eyes...peek-a-boo!

The boys with their pumpkins

Tanner on the tractor ride

The slide made from silo tubing

"Whee!!! I love this swide mom"-Tanner

This was a whole shed filled with feed corn kernals for the kids to play in

Zach had a hard time leaving this part of the orchard. He loved digging in the corn.

No comments: