Friday, March 21, 2008

Leggo my Preggo.....




Well, I still haven't figured out this darn blog spot. And I thought I was so computer savvy?!? I will see if this works or not. In case you don't remember much about my health history when it comes to my children, I will update you.
In 2003 after an ectopic pregnancy, I was diagnosed with Severe Endometriosis, which had blocked my fallopian tubes and caused many fibroids and lesions. Our only option for children was to do In-vitro-fertilization. A process that was HORRIBLE and emotionally draining. However, we were blessed to have two eggs stick on the first try and we had our sweet little boys Zachary Welker & Tanner Michael. They were born in Feb 2005, prematurely at 32 wks gestation and stayed in the NICU for 7-8 weeks. They are now healthy and happy 3 yr olds. A little over a year after they were born in 2006, I got pregnant on my own but suffered a second ectopic pregnancy which destroyed my fallopian tube and nearly killed me. Flash forward to July of 2007, after all that trauma, I discovered we were pregnant, au natural!! Heavenly Father does hear prayers and blesses us daily. It is a miracle that we are so grateful for! I am due April 28th 2008! Which is only about 5 plus weeks from now! YIPPEE.
I will post a couple of pictures. I don't usually like to see pregnant bellies, but for principal sake I will. Notice the ENORMOUS tattoo.....any questions? No, this is not fake. Do not do this!!!!!!!!!! Very stupid. Oh the follies of our youth! And lets not talk about what is left of my bellybutton...eeewwww! Sorry to gross you out. But, everyone always asks me to see what it looks like.
I cant wait to meet our new little boy! And I cant wait to not be pregnant anymore. As much as I love the end result, pregnancy isn't easy. As I was complaining about sitting for a long time in the car the other day,I was reminded of Mary riding a donkey to Bethlehem pregnant and due any minute. What a brave woman! I can barely sit for 1 hour through sacrament meeting without getting horrible pain!!! Oh well, it will be worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
molly said...

Eden,
I am so excited for you guys. You are one cute prego mom!!!

love,
molly