Monday, March 31, 2008

Cravings & Stuff








Well today was my 36 wk appt. Only 4 weeks left! Woohoo! The best part is, I haven't gained as much as I had imagined. Even with all the weird cravings I have had throughout this pregnancy. Here are a few. I know I am strange, but I am sure others have been more outrageous. Hopefully, I will be over my FRESCA phase soon and my new found favorite, Black Cherry Fresca. YUMMY!! I feel like my baby may have Fresca running in his veins when he is born. That could make for interesting diaper changes...Does it smell like grapefruit in here to anyone else?!?

1 comment:

Cole Chamberlain said...

The cravings go on! Michelle craves things she has never eaten before but I thought that they would end soon, guess not. Michelle never drinks carbonated drinks but now she always craves root beer.