Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snow Way!


Believe it or not, we had snow here in Peoria. Ok, ok, so it wasnt brought here by mother nature. Our HOA brought it in for the neighborhood Christmas party. It was actually really cool. The boys loved riding down the hill on our sleds.

The poor, poor sleds. They have been neglected since the move from Hershey. Im glad they got some use. I always feel like objects that I own have feelings. Especailly when they arent used, played with or neglected. I am sure they cry and are lonely and just want their day in the sun. Maybe its the movie "Toy Story" that has done this to me. I dont know.
Anyway, the sleds sure had a thrill riding down a snowy hill in 60 degree weather. I can see them secretly smiling now.

It was a fun day as you can see. Or maybe you cant see. As soon as I was ready to snap a picture they turned around and I missed their faces. Believe me, the had fun!




1 comment: