Thursday, September 29, 2011

Monkey Business

Some cute pictures of Crew playing. Such a lovie. He had just bumped his eye on the floor hence the red mark over the eye.













And some picture of my projects. I finally got a BURST of color in my all brown front room. My lamps arent all painted yet and Im still looking for the right shades, but you get the idea.The pictures have a few smudges from my camera on it. Sorry. My portrait walll is next on my list of to do's.









You can also see how my millons of niches are getting filled with books etc..this is a neverending project. I am constantly looking for items to make them look more grown up instead of college dorm. Its starting to shape up. I've got some vinyl signs in the works that will be added.




1 comment:

Whidget said...

That doesn't look college dormy at all. And your little boy is so cute! Teal table looks like a lot of work. Did Mike help? ;)