Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Beautiful little boy

I shall cherish every moment. For they only last but a brief whisper in time. Then they are gone. Grown. Away.- I cling to this little baby. He is so precious. I feel overwhelmed at my gratitude for him. I feel overwhelmed at my fears for him. I feel hope in my dreams for him. Its amazing how God gave women such a desire to be with these little precious angels. To love them. To groom them. To mold them. To bring them home to him. Such a gift. Just a moment to hang on to.
My memories are filled with warm thoughts and delicious smells of my sons. I am breathing in each moment right now with this bubbly boy before it fleets. Wrapping my mind around each touch. Each sound. Each feeling. Just for a moment. He is growing too fast.


Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things.

~Pierce Harris



3 comments:

Lee and Khyra said...

I love this picture of him :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby and indeed the workings of the Lord, our God is brilliant. We must all take care of these little beings.

Pryors said...

He is beautiful! By the way i see you were in twin falls, u should have said hi! My house is about 2 miles from the falls. Looks like U had fun.