Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Day of School and More

The summer is getting closer to an end at least seasonally. The heat just NEVER ends here in AZ. Murmuring about my constant state of sweat and climbing temps is my everyday struggle. I just cant be happy when its 115 outside. Im not made for hot weather. I've decided that I should live in the Alps. The desert is definitely not for me. Hopefully in a few years I will look fondly on my time here as I sip hot chocolate by a fire during a blizzard and say "Remember when we lived in the desert and had a pool in our backyard. That was nice wasnt it?".

August is of course, school time. All the boys are attending the same elementary. Asher started preschool there as well as the twins. Its weird to just have Crew and I home together in the morning. It will be nice when it cools off to start jogging with the baby in the morning. Right now Im using my free mornings to teach Zumba at our clubhouse. Its fun and the class gets bigger and bigger every week. Now if I can just lose this stubborn baby weight. I am needing to lose at least 20 lbs still. Scary...
Z&T are in the same 1st grade class. I didnt want them in the same class, but so far so good. The teacher is a guy from Brooklyn NY. Really nice and a has a stellar reputation. Especially for working with boys. He is a mans man and loves sports. I am hoping he can deal with the twins occasional teasing and attitude. Time will tell.


Crew is...well...an angel. He is such a good baby. He is fun and playful and learning new tricks everyday. We all adore him. He is 6 mths now and so fun and busy. He is a big boy and already ourgrown his 9 mth old clothes.

Good morning boys!

I love my feet!


I'll get you!

Ashers first day of preschool. He loves it!
Can these two ever just give me a normal smile?
Frist day of school and Tanners already holding himself. GESH! Typical.








We also have a new visitor to our house. He is about 8 inches long, but its hard to tell by the photo. He sits in the shade of the tree. I have seen him at least 3 times now. YUCK. Seriously, cant I just get a robin or rabbits? Something cute?





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

At least your pet eats the bugs in the yard! He's kinda cute!