Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Heat is on



Arizona is HOT! I really hate summers here.
However,this summer is alot nicer with a pool in my own backyard. And a yard full of green grass makes up for the desert that surrounds us. Things are good. Babies are growing up. Enjoy some photos from this past week.

Asher is learning to swim. Hes not great at remembering to kick but getting better.

Having a baby sleeping while everyone else is swimming is wonderful. The baby monitor sits on the pool deck, letting me (and the neighbors) know if he is awake or not.


This is a typical day at our house.





Tanner loves this little guy.









Happy Chubby 4 mth old!!! Can you believe it? Wasnt he just in my belly?









Crew is looking like a mix between Asher and Zach. Look at the faces (not the hair) in these photos. Here is Crew...


Heres what Asher looked like as a baby. (6 mths)




My hibiscus are going crazy!


Z-man

Ashers grin cracks me up!



Tanner

4 comments:

Lee and Khyra said...

Eden! I know it hasn't been that long since I have seen you guys, but these pictures make me miss you guys. I need to come over soon after I get back from CA. Crew is growing so so fast! Love it!

Leah said...

Eden...that baby is so stinking chunky...I want to eat him up...we should plan a day when I can come out there and hold him...love ya..your backyard looks dreamy!

Kellie Jean said...

The kids are getting so big! And your pool is so beautiful too! ARe you enjoying AZ?

Tam said...

Look at those boys!!!!!!
That's exactly how I plan to spend the rest of this summer, after we get to AZ, of course--in the pool while the baby (and hopefully, really, really hopefully Cecilia) sleep. Your backyard looks divine. Any tips on how to let the kids enjoy being outside without going absolutely crazy with worry over them somehow getting in the pool?