Monday, April 25, 2011

Asher Turns 3

I am getting really bad at remembering to take pictures. ( I forgot to take pictures easter morning?!? Lugging around a newborn might have something to do with that!)Here are a few shots of Ashers Birthday. Grandpa Banzhaf and Grandma Lori came up to celebrate with us. I picked up one of those "death by chocolate" fudge cakes at Costco and then just added some polkadots and candles to it.
Asher loves Disney anything. Especially Toy Story and Mickey Mouse. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said " I go to Disneyland with Zach and Nanner".
I wish we could have gone to Disney. I LOVE Disneyland. Its just not in the budget this year. He did get some fun presents and alot of love from the family.
Asher is one of the sweetest kids I know. He is very cuddly and gives lots of kisses all the time. His Daddy is his best friend. They love to go on long bike rides together. Happy Birthday Asher.













Going for a birthday ride in the convertable





Grandma Lori and the boys

1 comment:

Leah said...

Sweet Eden....I can't even stand it!! Your baby is soooo chubby I want to eat him up! ACK! My uterus is aching...I am baby hungry..what the heck! I am bringing my camera when I come to visit! It was so fun to talk to you today..can't wait to come and see your new place...hugs cute friend!
And P.S. I am calling you another day so we can talk about twin 2 year old boys and what the heck I am supposed to do with them! Shesh! Love ya friend