Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


These are the only belly shots I have taken this whole pregnancy. Sorry to make you sick on your valentines. I just thought if I was going to document something, might as well make it fun and paint on some hearts.
I have gained so much weight in this pregnancy. YIKES! You can see, that despite already having a wide nose, my nose spreads when Im pregnant (seriously, when I asked, my OB confirmed that this does happen to people). YUCK!
Can you tell Im ready to pop. Any day now. Any day. My prediction: Friday Feb 18th.
We will see...


4 comments:

Whidget said...

Wow, I'm almost that big and I'm only 24 weeks. You're just exaggerating. You look great. cute heart! My sister in law just had her baby yesterday...it's in the air.

Fingers crossed for Friday!
Bridget

PIM Hershey said...

OOOHHHH Baby!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Sorry that comment was from me, not PIM :)

Holbrook's said...

Love the heart!! Love the belly!! Today is Friday I hope your prediction came true!!