Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from US!


We were really lousy about sending out mass greeting cards this year. So, in lieu of a card, here are some Winter pictures I took of the boys.

We Wish you all love and joy this holiday season. We hope you think of the savior this time of year and reflect on all the many blessings he has given you throughout this past year.
Pregnancy brings a special feeling and close bond with Mary and her blessed little baby as I think of what she must have been feeling and going through. I am amazed at her strength and character. Whats more, I feel a special reverence for Joseph and his dedication and faith. What amazing people. We acknowledge the Savior, his birth, his mission, and his death. This time of year makes me want to recite the verse from Alma 29
:
" Oh that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the trump of God, with a voice to shake the earth, and cry repentance unto every people!
Yea, I would declare unto every soul, as with the voice of thunder, repentance and the plan of redemption, that they should repent and acome unto our God, that there might not be more sorrow upon all the face of the earth


We love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas!















No comments: